The Species At Risk Partnerships on Agricultural Lands Coming This Fall!
The Species At Risk Partnerships on Agricultural Lands (SARPAL) Program will offer a second intake in fall 2020 for projects to be completed by February 2021.
The intake will open September 8 and close on September 22, 2020 or as soon as funds are fully allocated. Applications will be available on September 8, 2020 and they will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
2020 important dates:
o Intake opens and applications are made available on September 8, 2020
o Eligible invoice dates September 8, 2020 to February 1, 2021
o Claim deadline February 1, 2021
· No delayed haying projects
· 50% cost-share level, to a maximum of $20,000 per farm business
· First come, first served (the program will close as soon as funds are fully allocated)
· Up to $50/tree for tree planting projects
· Up to $11.50/m of permanent fence and $2.45/m for temporary fence
· Up to a maximum of $2,000 in in-kind
· Tree Service Agreements for spring 2021 tree planting
· Conservation Agreements must be signed between the producer and Environment and
Climate Change Canada. These agreements will ensure habitat protection for SAR.
The SARPAL brochure is available here: https://www.ontariosoilcrop.org/oscia-programs/sarpal/.
There will be another SARPAL intake in Spring 2021; the dates remain to be determined.
If you have questions about the SARPAL program, please contact us at email@example.com or 519-826-3035.
**All information has been sourced from Ontario Soil and Crop**
Click the link below to stay up to date with the latest funding incentives and programs: https://lp.constantcontact.com/su/Y9ARp7T